Friday, November 1, 2013

sweet little seven monther

my little buddy is seven months now. my oh my how he has changed in the past little while. i swear he is on full speed figuring new things out every day! He has turned into such a sneaky, mischevious boy. He keeps me on my toes thats for sure. Even though the things he does isnt what a good buddy would do it cracks me up cause he is just so dang cute and i could never get mad at his cute face!

Seven months

  • says ma ma (not sure if he realizes thats what he is saying but i like to pretend) 
  • Is the worst sleeper and will not accept anywhere but my bed with me
  • Plays with my face while he sleeps
  • tries to get out the doggy door
  • plays in the dog water when he gets the chance and sneeks right to it
  • loves squeeze pouches
  • throws a tantrum when he has to get in the car seat
  • learned how to take his diaper off and does it a million times a day
  • has a shoe fetish 
  • loves to bother the doggies
  • 22 lbs
  • has two teeth all the way grown in
  • loves to watch disney jr. on the ipad but not the tv
  • loves to bang on things like he is playing the drums
  • learned how to click his tongue and does it often
  • went to his first  parade 
  • went to his first swiss days
  • Loves to sit on my feet and hold onto my leg while i walk around and go for a ride he thinks its real funny
(pictures to come for my last three posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment